Sunday, January 20, 2008

Everything


In my life, my family and friends mean so much,
They mean everything to me,
But do I tell them often enough?

Above everything in my life, God comes first,
I say my prayers every morning and night,
But do I really think that's all he's worth?

I donate to the needy, when someone asks me too,
But would I do it more, if I at one time had been in their shoes?

Sometimes I feel as if my world is a living nightmare,
But I thank God for my small problems in all of my prayers,
I know that people have it much worse than me,
So why am I crying over a silly matter like a baby?

I know that sometimes I take things for granted,
But if I can't say it in words, then I'll say it on paper,
I love you all so much; please know that when you read this later.

No comments: